Friday, June 23, 2017

Beginning

It was way beyond midnight or very early morning. It has been hours since they were inside the home. Making love, Smoking, sharing their cigarettes. Sharing their truths.

He: I'm old, broken, I will die a death of a moth.
All I can be a cloud which is barely a cloud in the perfect blue afternoon sky.

He: And I'm young, beautiful and probably I will live forever.
I'm like first rain, light tangy smell, I'm like a perfectly cast character.

He: You are god's best creation.
And you want me?
Me?
I'm dirty inside.
You will have to clean memories, past, things which I did knowingly.
You have to kill them.
Don't show mercy.
You know they have to die for us to survive.
I may cry.
Wet the pillows.
Again.
Make them go.
Can you do that?

He: I may not succeed or survive. But I will try.
I will kill all of them, but you who has to bury them.
Again.
My heart is open if you need a hideout.
For Ever.
I will do all that but in return you have to hear.

He: what?

He: I love you.
.
.
.
He: You know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment